Thursday, July 27, 2006

happy birthday, mom!

two things. one, you may notice i'm now bald in my profile pic. i decided to shave my head a few months ago when my father found out he had cancer and might lose his hair. call it a sympathy shave. (he has since all but licked his cancer and has all his hair back...too bad, says he, even little old ladies were starting to open the door for him.) i let mine grow back, too; but it is just so blazing hot down here in texas in the summer (so hot, indeed, that during the summer months, the devil rents out hell and moves here to stay warm) that i decided to go punk rawk and whittle it down again.

second, and more importantly than baldies, today is my mom's birthday, and in honor of that i am offering a free bag of the brown coffee company's coffee to anyone who asks. today and today only, so get it while the gettin's good. order via my email on my company website. my treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home